Man ‘cements microwave to head’ in Wolverhampton, England

Man 'cements microwave to head' in Wolverhampton, England

The YouTube joker decided to make a mold of his head using Polyfilla – but his plans went disastrously wrong.

Because, when the mixture set faster than they expected, he was trapped in the oven.

His friends tried for 90 minutes to free the Wolverhampton man, but in vain.

West Midlands Fire Service said it took an hour to free the man after they were called to a house in Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, England.

Friends had managed to feed an air tube into the 22-year-old’s mouth to help him breathe, the service said.

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin said the man “could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured”.

Read more after this ad…


Mr. Dakin said: “He and a group of friends had mixed seven bags of Polyfilla which they then poured around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the microwave

Lobster’s Pepsi ‘Tattoo’ Highlights Major Ocean Problem

Live Bacteria ‘Not from Earth’ Found on Space Station, Cosmonaut Say


“The oven was being used as a mold and wasn’t plugged in. The mixture quickly set hard and, by the time we were called, they’d already been trying to free him for an hour and a half.”

Crews from the technical rescue team helped with taking the microwave apart, he added.

“It took us nearly an hour to free him,” added Mr. Dakin.

“All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”

Watch Commander Dakin added: “Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded. We video-called our Technical Rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.

“He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head.

Mary Greeley News